Non-Food Vendor with Electricity Double Space
Non-food vendors. 10’ by 10’ space; 110-volt 20-amp circuit
October 8-9 2022. George Core Park, Port St Joe, FL 32456
- Saturday, October 8 set up will begin at 9am ET. Vendors must be checked-in and operational by 11:30am. (all vendor vehicles removed by 11am)
- Sunday, October 9 load-in will begin at 9am ET. Vendors must be checked-in and operational by 11:30am. (all vendor vehicles removed by 11am)
- Once you check in you will be assigned a booth number.
- The Forgotten Music Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds of vendor fee's due to weather conditions. This includes delay, cancellation or mandatory evacuations for any reason.
- Potable water will NOT be available on-sight.
- Generators are permitted up to 58 decibels.
- Vendors shall not vacate or load out their site during the festival hours. No vendor vehicle shall be allowed in the festival site during festival hours. Load-Out with vehicles can begin at 10pm Saturday and Sunday. Exception: vendors can hand carry or cart items out of the park at any time during the event.